This monday shall be our last face-2-face meeting. However, our lab will be occupied with activities (from 8am-12.30pm) in conjuction with the International Conference on Learner Diversity host by the faculty.
As such, there will be a slight change to our meeting this week as follows:
1. Prior to our meeting on monday, please fill up the MSAccess E-Book Evaluation questionnaire as posted in the previous post or click this link to fill up now.
2. I will print out result of the survey before 2pm Monday, insyaAllah.
3. We will meet at the lab and work in a group of 2-3 person. First we will learn how to create the structure to key-in the survey result. This will be done using the SPSS software.
4. Next we will learn how to key in results of the 9 questions on the MS Access E-Book Evaluation answered by all of you.
5. Next you will key-in all questionnaire answered by all 48 students in Set 2 of GE1155 this semester. You can do this on your own anywhere any place before next monday.
6. After keying-in all 48 questionaires you will need to run and analyze the data to look at how many students prefer using the MS EBook as it is in the form of a softcopy E-Book or printed E-Book. In addition we will also find out how many prefer it to be a multimedia E-Book instead.
All the best and see you at 2pm Monday, please fill up the form soonest possible so that I will have ample time to print the result before 2 pm Monday.
I will upload lecture notes for this session hopefully by tomorrow so that those who have completed the project before monday need not atttend the class which I presumed would be rather full since the morning session students will be joining in.
BONUS: Analyze question 10 and provide a list of what need to be done to develop a helpful MSAccess instructional media. Elaborate these points with your own thoughts.