Last week Wan Izzati contacted me saying that she was one of my LI student, then Linda. I set up an appointmentment to meet at Gerbang Minda last Wed but they waited for me at Gerak Minda. Anyhow. Izzati had a rather long YM conversation with me a few nights back and I think she has got the big picture of what need to be done within the impossible time frame. I myself have cook up some ideas and materials so we will still manage and accomplish the impossible mission – an authentic research within a 6 weeks time frame. Well u need to do what u have to do, so let’s get to work.
(1) Now, I am giving each of you a MINT Version 5.2 questionnaire so:
– u need not have to come up with a questionnaire on ur own
– u do not have to spend a few hours digging for one
– most importantly, it will save u at least a week running the pilot test. You can just report the reliability of the questionnaire as in (2)
(2) I am giving u the reliability coefficient of each variable from the questionnaire as follows:
For the assessment of reliability, the instrument was administered to 213 respondents mostly from TESL and SCIENCE program who had attended courses enganging the Hybrid E-Training method. Results are as follows:
overall reliability coefficient for:
section B (Meaningful E-Training) = .88
section C (Hybrid E-Training) = .93
section D (Learning Style) = .89
(3) What u need to do now:
– make at least another 50 copies of the questionnaire each.
– get together at least 50 students each who have attended a course using the hybrid method (a combination of teaching and learning process involving a combination of various media for teaching an learning such as the computer mediated communication, web-based materials, CD-based materials, the conventional printed media such as books, handouts and modules. In addition, the course should also use diferent method for delivery – other then chalk and talk.)
to be continued…